Why your business will like fully managed hosting
For any business, fully managed hosting is a game changer. It offers a complete solution for all the technical pieces of hosting a website, including setup, security, backups, updates and support. With fully managed hosting, businesses can focus on their core operations and leave the technical details to the experts. This not only saves money, when considering weaker hosting platform offers, but also guarantees that your website is always running fast, secure and is a pleasant experience.
In this article you will see :
- The immediate benefits of hiring a fully managed web hosting company
- How performance optimizations sets you apart from the losing websites
- Avoid getting hacked with regular , automatic updates, and security monitoring
- How and why professionally managed web hosting support matters to your business.
Benefits that Managed Web Hosting Includes
Your web hosting team will be focused on core monthly tasks that help organize and keep your site efficiently serving to customers all over the world. You benefit from these tasks:
- Automatic software updates:
This is the biggest problem with web software. Stay up2date or you will get hacked. Your website will always be running on the latest version of WordPress and any other software used in your website.
- Regular backups:
Fully and daily-incremental backups will be baked right in. Your website will be backed up regularly ensuring that you can restore your website in case of any data loss.
- Proactive monitoring:
Your hosting provider is watching out for you. Website uptime and performance will be monitored 24/7 to ensure that your website is always running.
- Advanced security measures:
Your website will be protected from various types of threats like malware, hacking and DDoS attacks, ensuring that your website and user data is secure.
Your website will be able to handle traffic spikes and handle the growth of your business, without the need for additional resources.
- Pro Technical Support:
You’ll have access to technical support team that can help you with any issues you may have with your website. One email to Support and your issue is a step away from being solved.
How to check your website performance: Test Your Site Now
Performance optimizations that impress
Fully managed web hosting means that your host uses lots of performance optimization techniques to improve the speed and user experience.
The most common techniques include:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) integration: CDNs store a cached version of your website on servers located in different regions, which allows for faster delivery of your website’s content to users. This is especially important if you host and serve a lot of big images, heavy weight blog articles, or serve streaming video from your site events.
- Page or browser Caching: This is a big one. Caching can significantly improve the loading time of your website by storing a copy of your website’s pages in the browser’s cache, so they don’t have to be loaded from the server every time a user visits your site.
- File Compression: Compressing your website’s files and images can decrease the amount of data that needs to be loaded and can improve the speed of your website.
- Code or CSS Minification: Minification removes unnecessary spaces, comments, and characters from your website’s code, making it smaller and faster to load.
- Lazy loading: Lazy loading defers the loading of images and videos that are not in the viewport until the user scrolls down the page, this can improve the loading time of the website.
- Database optimization: WordPress and other CMS’s get super fat databases over time. But with a fully managed hosting team on the watch, they can detect when its time for your database to get a trim and make optimizations to reduce unwanted “junk” going forward. Quarterly web optimizing your website’s database can improve the speed and performance of your website and its typically not necessary every month with most websites.
- Server-side optimization: Basically, let your web provider do all that heavy lifting and not your customer’s browser. Server-side optimization can improve the performance of your website by configuring your server to handle traffic more efficiently.
- Asynchronous loading: Increasing the number of fast-lanes that your customers can get your webpage on here. Asynchronous loading allows multiple scripts and files to load simultaneously, rather than waiting for one to finish before loading the next, which can improve the speed of your website.
- Image optimization: You didnt’ know this, but your images are way too big. You probably didn’t know that if you put an un-edited MOBILE PHONE image on your homepage, you are actually killing your website performance. Optimizing images can greatly reduce the size of images and improve the loading time of your website. Professional fully managed web hosting companies work hard to make sure this isn’t happening 99% of the time. If they don’t – then you need a new web hosting support team.
Avoid the Hack with Strong Security and Maintenance
What is internet web security?
Web security refers to the measures taken to protect a website and its users from various types of online threats such as hacking, malware, and DDoS attacks. This includes things like firewalls, SSL certificates, and regular security scans.
Web maintenance on the other hand refers to the ongoing upkeep and updating of a website to ensure that it remains functional and secure. This includes things like software updates, backups, monitoring, and troubleshooting. It also includes the optimization of website performance and the implementation of new features and functionality to keep the website updated and relevant.
Together they ensure the website is functional and secure, providing a great user experience and protecting the business and user data.
Now you see why a Fully managed hosting package offers you more than what cheap GhostDaddy plans can do:
- Automatic software updates (no hassle or headaches)
- Regular backups: No more data data loss.
- Proactive monitoring: Always up and running.
- Advanced security measures: Protecting your website from various types of threats.
- Scalability: You can handle anything: traffic spikes, massive orders, endless stream of leads without fear of breakage.
- Technical Support: You’ll have access to technical support team that can help you with any issues you may have with your website.
- Server Management: Not your server and you never worry about Server updates, security patches and performance optimizations again.
- Website Optimization: Built faster, stronger, better performance, always shifting gears to a higher speed.
Professional Customer Website Support
With fully managed web hosting services you should expect quality customer support via phone, email, and/or chat. The customer support team is eager to answer any questions quickly and accurately. They are also able to provide assistance with setting up and configuring most/any hosting environments, as well as troubleshooting any technical issues that may pop up.
Having a dedicated team of experts to help you with web issues offers a lot of benefits. For one, the team can provide quick and efficient responses for any questions or problems that may arise and ensure that they are resolved quickly. Having a dedicated team means you can expect an extra level of reassurance, detailed advice and care with your website needs.
If you’re looking for a reliable and secure hosting solution for your website, consider fully managed hosting today. With fully managed hosting, you’ll get the benefits of full customer support, top-notch security, and performance-optimized servers. Plus, you’ll have access to the latest technologies and features to ensure your website is running at its best.